The Vital Performance movement has been built to inspire athletes to push past their limits everyday through high quality apparel, innovative gear and empowering content.
Returns & Exchanges
In the unlikely case that a customer is not satisfied (Probably will never happen). The Vital Performance staff will take full responsibility. We refuse to let any of our supporters feel like they aren’t getting 110% of the Vital Performance quality and care we provide. In the unlikely case that something went wrong or you’re just plainly unhappy with the package you received, please read the steps and requirements below:
- You have 2 weeks from your purchase date to return or exchange ANY products. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For returns, the customer handles shipping back to us.
- For exchanges, we handle shipping costs both ways.
- No refund will be issued if the order is not received by us.
- All sales are considered final and cannot be returned or exchanged once any Vital Performance products have been used, washed, worn, broken, damaged, etc.
Special Event Sales
- All sales from events and special holiday sales are final.
- Products returned are refunded at price paid, not the original (Suggested Retail) price.
- Packages are sent out on business days. The following are holidays and considered to be non- business days: New Years Day, Martin Luther King’s Birthday, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION IS KEPT CONFIDENTIAL!
- Vital Performance Inc. collects any personal information regarding a specific person. This information includes, but is not limited to, name, address, telephone number, email, date of birth, purchase history, and credit card number.
- We collect and store your personal and transactional information in our customer database. The information is used to process your transactions, and cater to your customer service needs. All information collected is confidential.
- Although we safeguard your information, the user places their information on the World Wide Web keeping in mind that a “hack” is by all means possible. Vital Performance Inc. is not responsible for any lost information taken by any Internet hack.
- Providing Vital Performance Inc. with your email address opts you into receiving our email newsletters and daily blog posts.
Physical Activity Notice
- The Platform may include features that promote physical activity. Consider the risks involved and consult your medical professional before engaging in any physical activity. Vital Performance Inc. is not responsible or liable for any injuries or damages you sustain that results from your use of, or inability to use, the features of the platform.
Safeguard Your Username/Password
- You are responsible for any actions that take place while using your Vital Performance account. Keep your username/password secure and do not allow anyone else to use them. Vital Performance Inc. is not responsible for any lost information.
Disclaimer For Blog
- Scientific evidence is supported by observation and experimentation but is always subject to scrutiny and biases. The Vital Performance Inc. blog has been professionally written with information as accurate as possible using current successful methods. Although this information has been obtained through qualified professionals; these blogs are still a reflection of the various authors personal experiences and opinions.
- All information on the Vital Performance Inc. website does not necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of any affiliated organizations, professionals, government bodies or any other industries and groups.
- Prior to participating in any of our activities posted on our blog, mental or physical, Vital Performance Inc. recommends consulting with the users physician. Vital Performance Inc. especially recommends a physician’s consent if the user has ever experienced any prior metabolic, cardiac or pulmonary enormities.